Shipping & Delivery
• We are not responsible for any item loss during the delivery or delivery time.
• Please make sure to double check the shipping addresses to ensure the delivery.
• If item returns to us due to incorrect shipping information, we will notify our customer know it is been returned by the post office, and automatically give customer refund for the purchase; however the S&H Charge is non-refundable.
• We will ship out within 1 or 2 Business days. Our office is closed on weekends and holidays.
• Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. (Additionally, orders placed after 11:00 am will be considered placed on the next business day)
First Class Mail: Usually takes 3 to 8 business days
Priority Mail: Usually takes 2 business days.*
*customer will be charged extra, conditions apply.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
• Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (like natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
• The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.
(Please contact your local customs office for further information.)
• All orders are subject to approval based on the billing information provided.
• All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if billing and shipping information is different and/or order total exceeds over Rs.5000/-
• In the occasion that an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.